WITH AN IMPRESSIVE APPLICATION EXPERIENCE
OUR INTEGRATED APPROACH TO CREATE A MEMORABLE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
Applicant tracking system
Manage Your Recruitment Process Online
Utilising cloud computing and a software as a service model, Phoenix applicant tracking system is carefree and simple to access for all users from anywhere at anytime as long as you have internet access.
- Build a career website that showcases your brand and while making it easy for candidates to search jobs available in your organization
- Make shortlists and side-by-side comparisons hassle-free
- Build your candidate database and easily search and extract from your pool using keywords from CVs and application information
competency-based Online assessments
Identify the right person for the right role
Get the best hires at a shorter time and at less cost by integrating Talegent online assessments into your recruiting strategy to measure candidates’ personality, cognitive ability, and skills.
- Identify the best candidates to hire for a given role quickly and efficiently
- Expand the reach of your talent acquisition strategy through social media recruitment.
- Increase hiring speed while cutting HR costs and staff-hours
TALEGENT'S ONLINE ASSESSMENT LIBRARY
Measure potential performance based on motivations, work style, culture fit, and more.
The Talegent PATH® Personality Questionnaire (PPQ) allows you to see beyond skills and directs you to what motivates and drives your talent – the way they think, how they relate to others, their work style, and more. With advanced reporting functionality, this personality test will help you gain the insight you need to hire, promote, develop and engage your people.
Determine performance potential based on the full range of cognitive competencies required for any given role.
The Talegent PATH Cognitive Assessments (IQ tests) each draw on Talegent’s proprietary research. The results derived from these assessments provide an objective and accurate picture of the performance that can be expected from a candidate relative to the specific competencies required by an organization and/or job roles.
SKILLS PROFICIENCY TEST
Choose from over 900 tests to measure proficiency in specific, role-required skills.
With more than 900 skills in our test library, Talegent’s skills proficiency test allow you to build your own test batteries for common job roles as well as unique positions in your organization. The platform also enables you to create unlimited test batteries, administer test sessions quickly and immediately generate reports as soon as your applicants complete the test. Choose from a wide range of job families from clerical, call centre, healthcare, customer service, retail, IT, legal to finance to build your own customized test battery.
*Sample Questions - Contact Center
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
Attract and Develop a Quality Graduate Workforce
Establish a training program for the fresh graduates making sure that you are getting the right people into a certain role such as leadership roles, and managerial roles.
- Create a strategy to attract and develop a graduate workforce
- Build a quality candidate pool and compete on more than salary
- Rollout Graduate Recruitment Programs strategically from talent attraction to technology implementations.
Meet & ENGAGE
Get Closer to your ideal candidates
Keep the best candidates engaged all throughout the recruitment journey with our unique blend of live chat and candidate experience chatbots.
- Personalize the candidate experience by interacting with your target talents and sharing your organization’s story
- Automate parts of your recruitment process using chatbots
- Direct candidates via a link to a client-branded social style landing page accessing the session with their cell, tablet or laptop
FWD Life Philippines enhances top-of-the-line candidate experience
FWD Life wanted to implement a technology-enabled hiring process to improve their quality of hires and provide a better candidate experience.
TalentView integrated Talegent online assessments into FWD Life's recruitment process that allows the recruitment team to measure relevant competencies for the job; making the hiring process faster and more objective.
In one year, FWD Life acquired a 100% fill rate of all the job openings at a shorter time and at less cost. The seamless recruitment process resulted in a faster screening process, from 15 business days to 5 days.
TalentView team is always accessible, providing insights, and best practices that we were able to integrate into our current strategies. The cognitive ability suite plus the PATH Personality Questionnaire are both very comprehensive tools and have contributed greatly to achieve our metrics.
TalentView is a leader in employer branding strategy, design and technology. With teams across the ASEAN region, TalentView’s professional solutions help to create memorable experiences across the talent lifecycle to attract, engage and retain talent. Working directly with business leaders in Fortune 1000 companies, TalentView is well-positioned to provide talent insights and is an accredited partner of key global players including Workplace from Facebook, Talegent, Indeed, Hootsuite, Digimind and PhoenixATS.